Integrated Crisis Services
A 24/7 service, 365 days per year, for children, youth and adults.
The Integrated Mental Health Crisis Service provides immediate crisis support and/or counselling for individuals experiencing a mental health or situational crisis.
The Integrated Crisis Service works in partnership with the Alzheimer Society of Brant, the Brant Community Health Care System, and Woodview Mental Health and Autism Services.
Services Provided Include
- Immediate Telephone Crisis Counselling (24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year)
- Mental Health Walk-in Clinic: 1-6 sessions, No Appointment Necessary (11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. 7 days a week, 365 days a year)
- Access to Peer Support
- Mobile Response Service Available
- Addiction Services Available
- Mental Health Crisis Risk assessments by Hospital Crisis Staff (OHIP card needed)
- Psychogeriatric Crisis Services available through Behavioural Supports Ontario - Community Outreach Team
- Referral for Physchiatry Consultation and Follow-up Available
- Linkages to On-going Service as Required
24 Hour Crisis Line: 519-759-7188 or 1-866-811-7188